The Upper Canada Leger Centre for Education and Training (UCLCET) is a community focused organization that seeks to find innovative ways to spearhead unique projects supporting education, diversity, health and well being across Eastern Ontario.
UCLCET was incorporated in 1999 as a not-for-profit corporation and was registered as a charity in 2002.
We believe that:
- everything we do should contribute to learning and the pursuit of personal excellence;
- the acquisition of skills in language, the arts, mathematics and technology is fundamental;
- all individuals have a right to learn and work in a safe and clean environment;
- physical and emotional well-being must be promoted;
- quality of life is enhanced by participation in a variety of cultural, artistic & physical experiences;
- an understanding & appreciation for the natural environment and its preservation must be promoted;
- respect for diversity strengthens society;
- effective, open and honest communication is essential to success.